well the pain is getting less and less, just really sore still. But what makes it all better are the people who have come to see me!
Last night I had a surprise visit with Jeffrey James. He stayed for about an hour and we had a great time. Then today Erin came to see me! I'm so sad I can't make it to her shower tomorrow, but she is being more than understanding!
My big's in town now..I probally won't get to see her tho, now I won't see her til March. That bums me out.
Today my grandparents are going to come spend the evening with me so my parents can go do some errands. YAY!
xoxo til next time
Jasa Bimbingan Skripsi Karawang
10 years ago

3 comments:
Amy
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am leaving for the holiday. YEAH. I will try and check in with you while I'm on vacation, but you know me when I am being lazy. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Holiday and New Year.
Amy,
So glad to hear you are doing better. Santa's sleigh will also put a big smile on your face! Things have been a little hectic for me today since I am preparing to be out for a while - until 2008! I will try to check out your blog over the holidays, but you know my parents have a dinosaur for a computer, so it won't be until the 27th or so. We miss your positive energy around here, but everyone is pitching in to get things done. Jenn won the chapter superstar award today for development officers! Isn't that cool???!!!! We are very happy for her.
Well, please be sure to pass on my well wishes to your family (and Leo too) for a wonderful holiday. If there is any news while I am out on vaca next week, please feel free to call me on the personal cell phone.
Sending you lots of holiday cheer and look forward to being kept up to date on the blog!
Take care,
Kelly
Hey!!! I am so glad that you are doing better!! Just think it is only going to get better!! Have a great Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment