Sunday, January 13, 2008

I walked today!- day 26

Hello!
I'm getting better at walking with my crutches. I even walked from my kitchen to the living room. My ankle is killing me, but I know this isn't going to be easy. I bought my stuff to make my invitations for my birthday party! I am so excited about it! My moms is building me a space in my sisters room for me to scrapbook. So I don't take over the family room. haha. I have the coolest books that show you what to do with all your supplies. This is going to be a really fun project for us to do together! Besides I have sooo much stuff I lose track of what I have. So is there a flu bug going around or WHAT?!! I saw Rhonda and she could barely move her back hurt so bad from it, and my big, wow..she's in the hospital from seizures. I'm so worried about her. And now I think my mom is coming down with something. She says all she wants is Lucky Charms. hahah. I am so ready to go back to my life. I had a mini break down on Friday about it. However I will miss the pampering I get on Saturday mornings at Salon Artistry. haha. Now I'm going to go finish watching America's Next Top Model for the 032984093289023 time since I've been out of surgery. Peace out Girl Scouts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you that you were able to walk all by yourself!! Stay inside and away from the fresh snow outside! brrr I don't want your next blog to start with "fell in the snow...". You should have a page in your scrapbook that is for the office :) haha

Megan said...

Hey chica!!! Miss me!! HAHA! I am so glad that you are doing so well!!! I can't wait for you to come back!

Powered By Blogger