
Happy Birthday to my two favorite Lindseys. I am so blessed to have them in my life.
Bird-I miss you so much, I think of 311 all the time and Holly Park too. Never in my life had I ever met someone who was SO much like me, and now I never get to see you. That is my fault though. I hope everything is going wonderful with Rod, I miss him too, he's great. Please keep me updated on how your life is, and come visit us, I know Lara misses you alot also, and can you believe it, you have a grandlittle! i know!! I think of you all the time and want you to always know i miss you and will always consider you one of my greatest friends..love you little twiglet.

Cugini-We have been friends since 16. although we lost some years I am so happy that in the last two years we have worked on and quickly rebuilded our friendship. I am so happy for you for how wonderful your life is and just enjoy so much being around your perky self and the fact that your always thinking of me and praying for my happieness. I hope you have a fantastic birthday and can't wait to celebrate on Saturday :) ilu

No comments:
Post a Comment