SO SORRy I haven't posted a new post in a few weeks. But I just got back from Holland and Belgium and wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from my trip. Holland is the most quiant country I think there ever was. Everything looks like it was straight out of a picture book, and the flowers, wow..I can't even explain how beautiful everything is in that country. Belgium was great as well. I never expected to be able to see either of these countries, and I feel so blessed that I was able to sail along the waterways of Holland and Belgium. Enjoy some of my favorite pictures!!
Jasa Bimbingan Skripsi Karawang
10 years ago

1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! I love all the pics! Esp the one of you in the shoe. ha! too cute!! Looks like you had a great time!
xoxo
PS- the decorating looks great on your blog ;)
Post a Comment