Monday, January 25, 2010

disapointed

After Jason Mesnik turned out to be a TOTAL d-bag, I started trying to find out a head of time what happens on the seasons, because it seems some how, they never choose(or stick with) the person I looove. ha. So I was fishing around about this Season, Jake. And I found a spoiler that says that Ali leaves early for work reasons and Tenly and Vienna are in the top two..which I love Tenly, but then he choose Vienna. Im shocked!! WHYYYY ..I posted the article below..does anyone else know any spoilers that contradict this?!!


"Final four girls on the show are : Tenley, Gia, Ali, and Vienna.
Ali voluntarily leaves the show for work related reasons.
Gia was sent home after the overnight dates - which leaves the final two - Tenley and Vienna.
And Jake's final choice is Vienna Girardi. Yes, the 23-year-old, Marketing Representative from Sanford, FL is allegedly the winner of this season of the Bachelor. It is not known if they are engaged."

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

EWWWWWW!! Seriously?? I hate Vienna!! I was really hoping he'd pick Ali. Where did you find that?

And I totally hate how they always string us along and get us freaking hooked, only for them to screw up at the very last minute. What's up with that?!

Powered By Blogger