Today was nice. I attempted to take a bath..that had to be a funny site if someone actually saw me. I'm down to two pills a day.. I could take up to 12. I'd say I'm doing fantastic. I even got my own ice cream today.. the hard part was carrying it back to the table on crutches haha.
Nathaniel came to visit Leo and I today. We watched 4 episodes of I LOVE LUCY and just laughed and laughed. It was so fun.
Tomorrow I am getting my hair done again then going to lunch and shopping w/ Rhonda..I love getting out and doing ANYTHING.
I was going to go to the bar w/ Jeff tonight, but when he told me it was going to be me and 8 guys I decided against it, even though he kept insisting. lol. :P
Better get some rest for tomorrow :)
xoxo
Jasa Bimbingan Skripsi Karawang
10 years ago

1 comment:
I am so glad that you are doing so well!!! :) That is great!! I think that it is time for you to come back to the office!! HAHA!! It is going to be so weird on Monday without you or Mary!!! Hurry up and get better!!!
Post a Comment