Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fondue=FUN DO!


Last night myself and 13 of of my friends got spiffed up and had a scrumptious dinner at the MELTING POT for my 25th birthday celebration. It was a lot of fun to get together with some friends I hadn't seen in months and just as good to spend time with the ones I see every week. The food at the melting pot was amazing as usual and I enjoyed the whole experience. The only thing missing was my momma. She was so disappointed she couldn't make it. She is still in the hospital. It has been a week now. She has an infection caused by taking to many antibiotics , on top of the flu with made her dehydrated..whew. I don't really have much more to say because my brain is kind of lost at the moment. I didn't even take any pictures at my party, so I'll post some when I get my friends pictures...but until then enjoy this yummy picture of the fondue from the MELTING POT!




No comments:

Powered By Blogger