Thursday, January 8, 2009

95%


Today has been a whirlwind of emotions, some of which I will prefer not to blog about, but others I want to scream from the mountain tops! My grandma's MRI came back showing they were able to remove 95% of the tumor on her brain! This is great news!! They are planning on bringing her back to Medina and put her in an assisted living place so she can do therapy there with the help of nurses. My only hope is she gets to go somewhere where my grandpa can stay with her too. My mom just called to tell me when she told my grandma I loved her she started to cry. Man I love that woman. And she just has to get better, there is no ifs ands or butts about it. check in later, I'm going to add some pictures when I get home...

1 comment:

The New Mrs said...

hang in there. i am praying for you :) there's a light at the end of every tunnel.

I love you <3

Powered By Blogger