Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You



So last night I saw he's just not that into you with two of my favorite people...my married friends Lindsey and Joe. ha ha. no but really, I had a awesome time with them. I love seeing movies where odds are everyone has a different out look. This movie was just as good as you probally are thinking it is going to be. If you've read the book, you totally need to see this movie. Whether your single, dating, married..whatever..you have at least one character that you identify with. For me I felt a little bit of myself in at least three of them. Why do we as girls always make up excuses for that assholes we or our friends date? When we could just look at it like a guy and remember "if a guy wants to see you, he will". But as females, we hold on to every shred of hope we have, we over analyze EVERYTHING and we take every small ordinary gesture from a guy as a positive thing..ugh. So this movie was a great way to open eyes a little bit, and also poke a little bit of fun at how crazy we can really be. ha.ha...I do recommend all guys see this also though, then maybe they can see what kind of torture we put ourselves through over them..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola! Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and your fam! Also I want to see this movie...I read the book and it was good...didn't help my boy crazy brain at the time...but still good stuff haha. PS I'm not becoming "MB" am I with my random comments? haha
Mary

Powered By Blogger