

okay fess up!! who's a huge fan of High School Musical? I have to admit. At the age of 25, I still get excited to watch this high school teeny bopper musical. The first two movies I have seen at least a dozen times. I can sing along to the songs and even recal certain scenes. I did have midnight showing tickets to the 3rd movie, but ended up falling asleep and missed it because I wasn't feeling well. Well I had the pleasure to watch it tonight with my bestfriend Lindsey. She is knew to the HSM craze, and we had so much fun laughing at the corny moments. She is inlove with the fact that zach and vanessa are together in real life. aren't we all!?!? haha. Although i have to say I am more of a chad fan than troy. I know ladies, throw rocks at me. but his curly hair is so awesome! haha. what is your favorite HSM song?!?! I have to say my favorite is Ladder of Success by none other than Sharpay and Ryan!

No comments:
Post a Comment