Friday, March 13, 2009

My Friday Night Tradition

the famous take off the sunglasses bit ..I heart Horatio

CSI Vegas



My dad and I LOVE CSI, I mean LOVE it, we started out watching Vegas, but have quickly became obsessed with Miami, I mean who can resist Horatio? I know I sure can't. And the best thing about Friday Nights is that there is always a marathon on on like two different channels! I even just down load The Who for my ring tone with my dad..so "who" out there loves them some some Horatio, or Callie, my old school Grissom? Don't talk to me about NY because I know nothing about those episodes. I love Friday nights, when I can curl up on the couch and watch hours of crime solving, Horatio's clever onliners and hundreds of dead corpses with my pappa!



1 comment:

♥ H ♥ said...

Just came across your blog. I AM OBESSED WITH CSI!! On A&E there are ALWAYS marathons of CSI Miami! Callie is a doll! And Eric is pretty nice to look at also loL!

Powered By Blogger